Renovating an outdated welcome area speaks volumes about the character of a company, and now is the time to consider making the transformation. First impressions matter a great deal, and it takes all of a few seconds to make a good and lasting impression.
Companies have the unique opportunity to take advantage of their welcome and customer experience areas. They understand the importance of being knowledgeable and accessible, showing their work and accomplishments for the common good. Combining excellent design, high-quality fabrication and digital technology in their customer centers is an important part of doing business. It will showcase their brand in a positive light, while at the same time educating and entertaining their visitors. And that is exciting. Check out the transformation we executed for one of our clients:
There are a number of reasons to consider a lobby renovation –
- To show pride in their company and pique the interest of their visitors
- To make better use of existing space
- To have a positive effect on the value of the building
- To impress existing customers, who can recommend other possible new clients
Modernizing existing lobbies and customer experience areas is a sound, long-term investment. Additional ideas for updating offices include –
- Adding a company history and/or industry timeline
- Telling their brand story and company culture
- Displaying their products and awards
- Honoring their employees and achievements
- Showcasing interactive technologies with engaging displays
- Engaging Audiences – Why you should work with us
Captivate Exhibits has recently joined forces with Crux Creative, combining the creativity and marketing expertise of Crux Creative with the highly skilled craftsmen and detail-oriented project managers of Captivate Exhibits. This forms a team with extensive experience in designing and branding environmental spaces. Together we can achieve greater success by taking advantage of our respective strengths and resources.
This results in engaging visitors and customers with a top tier experience. Our goal is to create an environment that educates and inspires. This takes thoughtful planning, great design, and attention-grabbing interactives coupled with our team approach, installed by an experienced team using state-of-the-art equipment and high-quality materials.
Together we will deliver more…
More creative solutions…
More engaging displays…
More environmental excellence.
Be sure to check out the second part of this article next week!
Contact us today to get started.