Job Title: Warehouse & Display Specialist
Company: Captivate Exhibits
Status: Full Time
Hours: Business Hours – Weekdays (Must be able to work flexible hours as needed)
Reports to: Operations Manager & Shop Supervisor
Contact email@example.com to apply
Our Mission Ideal:
At Captivate Exhibits our mission statement is “Empowering people to become the Best Version of themselves by living our Core values for the Glory of God.” We recognize that our strength is developing and sustaining long term relationships with our team members by having a great culture and help them grow by continually surpassing expectations. We diligently strive to achieve this goal by cultivating these relationships through distinguished personal and business integrity. Our commitment to innovation in the trade show display industry and total customer satisfaction creates success for you and our company. Our calling is to be charitable with the fruits of our mission for the betterment of society for the Glory of God.
We are looking for people who want to live this ideal and become an integral part of our team!
This position is responsible for processing incoming shipments, pulling and preparing outbound exhibit jobs, refurbishing, and returning to storage returned exhibit jobs, warehousing, and exhibit presets. Additional tasks will include basic carpentry, crate construction and other duties as needed. These duties ensure projects are completed on time according to our Quality Management System standards, meeting all client requirements, and our 360° customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Receive and check incoming materials and displays via small parcel services (UPS & Fed-Ex)
- Receive and check incoming materials and displays via LTL and full truck service.
- Stage materials/displays for production or refurbishment.
- Prep outbound shipments to include internal documentation.
- Load outbound trucks with exhibit freight.
- Pull and stage client displays from storage and stage in preset and work areas.
- Assisting in preparing client displays for shipment.
- Return displays to storage post refurbishment inspection.
- Maintain client inventories and locations within the warehouse.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse areas.
- Pull and prep for shipment outbound exhibits per instructions
- Refurbishment services to include, inspect, inventory and cleaning
- Document all missing and damaged items
- Assist with display repairs
Display and Product Crating Fabrication:
- Learn to layout custom crates to protect exhibit components during shipment and storage.
- Repair of existing crates coming back from shows
Required Skills, Experience and Education
- Dedicated to our customer satisfaction guaranty and living out the Captivate core values and mission statement.
- Material Handling/Forklift Experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Desire to learn the exhibit and display industry
- Strong communication, and customer service skills are critical to represent Captivate Exhibits in a positive and confident manner with both team members and our clients
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance
- Must have full speech, vision, hearing, and mobility, with or without reasonable accommodations, and meet all the requirements of Captivate Exhibits including a physical, criminal background check, alcohol and drug test.
Essential Functions: The essential functions include, but not limited to; using material handling equipment, using basic carpentry tools, pulling, and packaging displays, assisting with exhibit installation, lifting 50+ lbs., computer data input.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will perform other related business duties as assigned. Captivate Exhibits reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Equal Opportunity Employer.