TQR™- TEMPORARY QUARANTINE ROOM
To meet the need to comply with CDC recommendations for isolation rooms, we offer TQR solutions available in multiple configurations customized to your needs and designed for safety and comfort. Structures can be re-purposed for future use.
See how one Indiana school district installed TQRs in their buildings to maximize student and staff safety and well-being:
CDC’s Considerations for K-12 Schools: Readiness and Planning Tool
“Work with school administrators, nurses, and other healthcare providers to identify an isolation room or area to separate anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive but does not have symptoms.”
BENEFITS OF TQR™ TEMPORARY QUARANTINE ROOM
- Aligned with CDC guidelines.
- Five configurations to choose from and ability to create custom sizes.
- Easy to clean and sanitize.
- Portable and modular to adapt to any environment.
- Save space with budget-friendly solutions that leverage existing walls or corner areas.
- Can be co-located close to school health facility(e.g. nurse’s station).
- Easily incorporate kid-friendly signage to put students at ease.
- Made in the USA.
Get in touch today to learn more about TQR.