Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin Retail Cheese Shop
Wisconsin Cheese on Display
20 x 30 or 20 x 40
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin marketing team concocted a clever method to convince event attendees that they were walking into a high end, retail artisanal cheese monger’s shop. The Wisconsin Cheese Shop, designed and built by Captivate Exhibits, was born. The simulated historic building façade entry, natural birch wood display components and gable roof assembly completes the high end, retail cheese shop’s overall open, light, and airy feel. Multiple set up configurations allow the DFW team the ability to switch the set up from display to sampling with ease. LED task lighting and accent lighting strips highlight the display’s natural finishes. The Wisconsin Cheese Shop ships KD and assembles quickly and easily. Prewired fixtures and accent lighting keeps electrician labor to a minimum.
The DFW Pride brand graces the storefront façade and is visible from across the hall. Wisconsin’s Cheese Shop is a bright, fun place to view and taste the goodness and value of Wisconsin’s trademark Dairy products.
- Natural birch and maple wood construction
- Simulated storefront entry with branded graphics welcomes exhibitors into bright, airy space
- Ample LED task and ambient lighting highlighting brand and product
- Modular birch shelving allows display of product and POS materials, open concept
- Modular birch storage bins allow for distribution of booth swag and product display, open concept
- Can be configured as walk-through space or aisle sampling options
- Optional product prep and distribution counters
- Simulated ceiling provides sense of enclosure while allowing hall lighting