Job Title: Exhibit Fulfillment Specialist
Company: Captivate Exhibits
Hours: Business Hours – Weekdays (Must be able to work flexible hours as needed)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Send resume to email@example.com
Our Mission Ideal
At Captivate Exhibits our mission statement is “Empowering people to become the Best Version of themselves by living our Core values for the Glory of God.” We recognize that our strength is developing and sustaining long term relationships with our team members by having a great culture and help them grow by continually surpassing expectations. We diligently strive to achieve this goal by cultivating these relationships through distinguished personal and business integrity. Our commitment to innovation in the trade show display industry and total customer satisfaction creates success for you and our company. Our calling is to be charitable with the fruits of our mission for the betterment of society for the Glory of God.
We are looking for people who want to live this ideal and become an integral part of our team!
This position is responsible for helping to build trade show displays, process incoming shipments, pulling and preparing outbound exhibit jobs, refurbing and returning to storage returned exhibit jobs, warehousing and exhibit presets. Additional tasks will include basic carpentry, crate construction and other duties as needed. These duties are fulfilled to ensure projects are completed on time according to Quality Management System standards, meeting all client requirements and our 360° customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Receive and inventory incoming raw materials
- Receive incoming Trade Show Shipments
- Inspect for damage
- Stage for production or refurbing
- Load outbound trucks with exhibit freight
- Pull required raw materials from new or stock inventory
- Pull client displays from storage and prepare for shipment
- Return refurbished display to storage
- Maintain client inventories
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse areas
- Pull and prep for shipment outbound exhibits per sales order instructions
- Provide outbound information to Logistics
- Create outbound packing lists if needed
- Perform refurbishment services to include, inspect, inventory and cleaning
- Document all missing and damaged items
- Make display repairs
Display and Product Crating Fabrication:
- Layout of custom crates to protect exhibit components during shipment and storage
- Inventory crate contents and stencil crate exterior
- Repair of existing crates coming back from shows
Required Skills, Experience and Education
- Capable of driving Material Handling/Forklift type equipment
- Desire to learn how to construct and build custom displays for trade shows
- Dedicated to our Customer Satisfaction Guaranty and Living our Culture and Core Values of Company
- Communication, and outstanding customer service skills are critical in order to represent Captivate Exhibits in a positive and confident manner with both Team Members and our Clients.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Must have full speech, vision, hearing, and mobility, with or without reasonable accommodations, and meet all the requirements of Captivate Exhibits including a physical, criminal background check and drug test.
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent professional and character references
- Experience preferred in a warehouse setting doing fulfillment work.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned. Captivate Exhibits reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Equal Opportunity Employer.